Tuesday, April 6, 2021

Naomi Stone ~ Celebration of Life

 


Someone asked me how I celebrate God, how I worship, how I live my Faith, how I express my great Love for the magnificence of God, the breathtaking PRESENCE, the PRECIOUS CREATION.  ....

the intimate reality.......
I enter into the beauty until I can hardly breathe.......
my heart expands into a brilliant sun.......
a flowing rolling sea.....
into rising waves.......
into the breath of God....
the sacred mist and luminous fog.....
ride the wind through clouds of wonder and weep for the Joy of sharing the Eternal Nature......
the plunging waterfalls......
the living green surface of the planet......
the Holy Silence.......
the Sacred Mystery.....
A Sky that lifts me into invisibility
as I Vanish into Divine Being....... Tears.....and Laughter
and the deepest LOVE........
ever changing and new...... fresh ........... and thrilling vision. ... ....... wonderful videos of the planet......
of the universe........
I enter into Mystery......
into Glory.......
into sweet waves of caressing blessings.....
bliss that cannot be described.........
a deep celebration of Life
itself................
surrendering into the revelations of Divine Being....
God’s never ending surprise..............
and cleansing SILENCE................  
Lovingly,

 Naomi

 

 
 



facebook

 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment