Monday, February 9, 2015

Jackson Kiddard - Nothing in me but Love.



Today I affirm that there is nothing in me but love. 
This love comes from total acceptance of myself and the understanding that I am a perfectly imperfect human being. I will walk through today and allow myself to fully express my perfection. 
I realize that all my “faults” are actually the Universe’s unique way of expressing itself through me. 
I let go of self judgment and any projected judgments of others that I have chosen to believe and finally allow myself to just be what I truly am: infinite. 
As this is true for me, so it is true for all other beings on the planet. 
I will choose to accept everyone in my life with the same radical acceptance I have for myself 
knowing that we are all perfectly imperfect human beings simply doing the best we can. 
And so it is.


 I was a successful French entrepreneuer turned philosopher and Yogi. I died in 1901 in Amritsar, India.

No comments:

Post a Comment