Thursday, August 29, 2013

Miriam Louisa - Please don’t lie to me


please

don’t tell me you don’t know
exactly WHAT you are:

that you ARE the peace and sweet release
you seek

. . .

I know you’ve looked;
you’ve seen, you’ve conceded
that
- nothing you know
-  nothing you think
-  nothing you feel
- nothing you remember
- nothing you experience
can be what you are

since

- all these phenomena
-  all these perceptions
- all these peculiarities

come and go

yet

your bright alive Knowingness remains

. . .

Beloved – even your pain
your suffering, your grief, rise and fall -
you’ve seen how they wither
(along with your hubris)
when you drop out of your story
and into mind-fucking
immeasurable
timelessness
that never changes

don’t tell me you haven’t yet fallen
back/forward/down/across/into
THIS
that can’t be known
or experienced

don’t lie to me, Beloved

I don’t believe you


No comments:

Post a Comment