Friday, April 7, 2023

Nancy Neithercut - A sea of delicious unknowing

 

 

 Tan skinny fingers sliding across the key board...
love writing itself, 'L O V E'
and no notion of what love is,
what a cat is,
what this coffee is,
what taste is....
and not looking for any answers, I swim in a sea of delicious unknowing, not knowing what unknowing is....
I am amazed and astounded at the hugeness,
the unspeakable wondrousness of things and thing-less-ness...
that I am and that I am not, simultaneously....
naturally, spontaneously, life sings itself as I am the singing,
poems splashing colors and shapes and the hum of aliveness into a river of space and time...
the rippling of sky soars the echoes of memory overflow all notions of solidity and liquidity,
existence and non existence...
I watch my reflection in the window
cat on my lap
reflections of apples, and my hand reaching...
darkness
still
and the robin

 


 

 

facebook 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment