Saturday, November 13, 2021

Amata Goldie ~ The Jewel of Love That We Are


 art Duy Huynh

 

 Fly with me, to the horizon of eternity

Let us cast away our mortal suits

Let us fly into the divinity,

Of who we truly are

Come and fall into my embrace,

Only the holy, can reach us here

And the demands of tomorrow shall disappear

Into the continuum of time forgotten

Follow me into the light, of your longing

The desert of your soul is parched Beloved

Turn away from it all,

In surrender to the holy,

To the pulse of your immortality

Do you hear your soul humming?

Come, unfurl your petals of purity,

Turn now, towards only the light

Come and fall into my embrace,

Only the holy can reach us here,

Fly with me, to the horizon of eternity

Let us taste once again,

The jewel of Love that we are

 


 

ashram of the ethers 

 

 

2 comments: