Saturday, October 31, 2020

Iraqi ♡ Remember me! (narrated)

 

 The comfort of my soul
I am wretched without you
Come allow me to cast away my life at your feet
Let me die in desire for your face
as there is no reason to go on if I don't see that beautiful face
Wake up oh hidden Fortune and Behold my state
Come back oh long gone life and ear my constant wailing.
Oh friend, cast your glance upon me every now and then.
Remember that I am as weak as your drunken eye.
It is strange that you are constantly with me
Yet like a shadow I continue to chase you everywhere.
Oh, beloved, it is time for you to find out about my state.
Remember me! I am nothing without your remembrance.
At this moment, Iraqi feels ill and dejected.
Bestow Your mercy upon his heart
and transport him beyond his imagination.

 


 


No comments:

Post a Comment