Saturday, August 1, 2020

Naomi Stone - Feeling the Presence





A precious wisdom
arising from a glorious
madness
awakens A Beloved
deep inside this kingdom
within me.

My cells begin moving
silently in a night
arriving
like a soft wind
stirring my heart.

A mystical glow
settles all around me
illuminating
a vast wilderness
of God.

An inexpressible Presence
a magnificence
surrounding and calling
me to vanish
in the infinite reach
of gentle arms
of Spirit

A swirling invisibility
voluminous and expanding
seems to be rousing
and awakening
my Soul.

I listen to the whispering
sighs of the wind
a song of overwhelming love
and incredible
belonging.

Feel a beauty of being
a realm of divine
delicacy
gloriously reaching
beyond my words.

Dissolving and melting
in a profound
wisdom
a gentleness
blessed by a sweetness
of peace
and belovedness.




 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment