Saturday, May 13, 2017

Nirmala - Swallowed whole by this love



Nobody is my lover
I searched for her for lifetimes
and finally noticed
she was always at my side
nothing is my heart's true desire
but something
used to always get in the way
now emptiness fills me to overflowing
as I fall into my lover's embrace
I can love you or ...
I can love love itself
and thus love you truly
letting illusion rest at last
has freedom spoiled me for any other lover
or is there room for the one in the infinite
questions fall away in the embrace of my true
love
join me in her arms
and rest at last
I am carried
like a mother holding her infant child
tender, yet firm
I am provided for
with caring attention
that anticipates every need
and yet
I am swallowed whole by this love


 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment