Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Michael Jeffreys - Reality is silent



Reality is silent, yet IT never stops speaking to you!

IT’s here now.

IT’s all around you.

IT’s all there is, was, and will ever be.

Everything you see, hear, taste, touch, smell, think and intuit is IT.

IT is waving to you from every direction, and yet still you don’t see it.

Why?

Because you are hypnotized/mesmerized/lost in thought, in your own “private” fantasy about what never happened.

A dream for no one from no one.

Amazing.


facebook 


When I am liberated by silence, when I am no longer involved in the measurement of life, but in the living of it ...
My whole life becomes a prayer. My whole silence is full of prayer… where everything I touch is turned into prayer: where the sky is my prayer, the birds are my prayer, the wind in the trees is my prayer, for God is all in all.
~ Thomas Merton

No comments:

Post a Comment