Monday, May 25, 2015

Papaji - You are the Moment in which all is




"Identify as Peace-Beauty-Love, do not experience it.
Know, “I am inactive, the activity takes place in me,
I am That, I am the screen, I never come and I never go.”
Identify as Consciousness Itself.
If you do not forget who you are,
this appearance of activity is the Cosmic Dance.
Stay as ‘I am,“ not as what comes and goes.
The individual I-sense is mind, but Being has no frontiers.
It is aware of Itself Itself. Identify as Being.
When mind is pure you will see Self in all Beings.
Purify the mind by removing all concepts,
especially the concept of purity,
Then Self reveals itself to the empty mind
which is Consciousness.
Ego and mind and all creations arise out of Self as Self,
even the ugliest of doubts and the most separate of differences
rise from the beautiful source as Isness.
In Self there are no do’s and don'ts.
If there is unhappiness you are not unhappy,
you are the Untouched Awareness of this unhappiness.
As waves are not separate from ocean, nor rays from sun,
you are not separate from existence.
You are the Moment in which all is."

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment