Monday, March 23, 2015

The Voice of Babaji - Divine



I am Existence-Knowledge-Bliss Absolute. I am That by very nature. I cannot be anything else but That, as I am That alone without a beginning and an end. It is My real nature. I am the Absolute & Supreme Self, both within & without the finitude. I am Truth, eternal & everlasting. I am the only One, all in Myself. None exists save I, in & through all that exist. I am ever All Existence itself. I am the changeless One in the midst of all changes. I am the Formless in all forms. Change is linked up with form, and form is labeled with change. But I am beyond the two. I am not susceptible to all the ills of the flesh that exist crawling under the feet of form & change. I am the monistic unity, here, there & everywhere & at all times- nay for all times. Where is happiness, except in perfect realization of the One without second? I feel I am happiness itself. All Bliss I am. All joy I am. It is only My Bliss that is being felt and enjoyed by every one in a dimmer or brighter magnitude, consciously or unconsciously. All Bliss is Infinity and Infinity alone is all Bliss, I am, indeed, Brahman, the basic priciple, from which the whole universe seems to have come. I am the same in each & everything. I am all peace and all calm within myself. I am of the nature of Being, Brightness & Bliss Absolute. There is not even an iota of doubt about this. This is My eternal truth. I am the One monistic permanent entity in the whole world, which is made up of broken fragments of delusion, of fickle & fleeting modifications and of the glitter of fool's gold. I seat Myself in the very heart of delusion undeluded. I am ever steady & steadfast in all its trumblings & stumblings. I am always firm in all its fleetings. I am the One eternal Truth, in all falsehood. I am pure Bliss of Perfect Freedom. I am the simple life of Eternity. I am the one Light of everlasting Truth. I am the virgin love of Immortality. I am the essence of all-pervading Infinity, I am the sole breath of all Nature. I am Truth, Freedom, Life, Light & Love. I am Eternity, Immortality & Infinity. I am One without a Second, the one in All and the All in all. I am the Supreme wisdom unconcerned with all the trade that Jiva carries on with the Jagat. I am the subtlest of the subtle, an embodiment of indivisibility Itself. Eternal knower am I of the triplet, namely subject, object and their relation, and also I am their fundamental background on which they express themselves on the relative plane and dissolve themselves in the absolute plane. I shine in the sun and the moon and the stars and the whole universe. I am the sun of suns, shining in the sun above. I am the crystal light in the sun and virgin purity in the moon. I am the twinkling spark in the star and the sustaining Principle in the universe. I shine, the sun shines. The sun warmly whispers unto Me of My eternal Presence in it. I am really all Myself in everything - the sun, the moon, the star and the whole cosmos. I am Atman without a form, incapable of division and of everlasting Bliss. I am ever immaculate. I am the all-pervading One, unlimited by time, unbounded by space, pure & holy by my own nature. I am infinite and an abode of immortal knowledge and perfect Freedom. I am the Absolute, the Eternal Bliss, pervading everywhere, within & without. I am the only One, pure, unchangeable & uniform essence or entity, birthless & deathless. I am the everlasting principle of dynamic existence beyond the reach of imagination, destitute of all duality & unity. I am neither inaccessible nor accessible to knowledge, neither bound nor free and neither a doer nor an enjoyer. I am the One & the All and I am ever All Myself. None else exists. I am He, the monistic uncontradictable, attributeless Bliss. I am beyond concentration, meditation, Yoga and all other practices, I am indivisible and of the nature of self-resplendent consciousness. I am the consciousness of the Reality which does not admit of differentiation. I alone am all-inclusive, constitute the ultimate goal and self consciousness, pure & simple. I am absolutely non-dual in My nature. I am, indeed, Brahman, without difference, without change and of the nature of Reality, Knowledge & Bliss. I am the living ocean of ecstasy that rages wild and surges and storms and levels down the earth & heavens. I send such continuous wave after wave of inarticulate ecstasy into the world drowning deep and scattering all its thoughts & cares. I beat in every beast. see in every eye, throb in every pulse, smile in every flower, shine in the lightening and roar in the thunder. I flutter in the leaves, I hiss in the winds and I roll in the surging seas. I am the Wisdom of the wise, the Strength of the strong and the Heroism of the heroic. I am the very life of infinity both within & without. i am the One in the all and the All in One. I am the Impersonal Personality of the whole universe. What can make Me afraid? I care not for the nature's laws. Death is a joke to me and I am the death of death. I am the Infinite, The Eternal and the Immortal Self. Me, no fire can burn, no water melt, no air dry and no sword pierce. I am that Supreme Self before whose magnitude the suns and moons and all their systems appear, as insignificant specks in the ocean and before whose glory space melts away into nothingness. Time vanishes into non-existence and causation dwindles into emptiness. Ranging beyond names & forms, passing free into woods & forests, mountains & rivers, into day & night, clouds & stars, passing free into men & women, animals & angels, as the self of each and all, am I. Truth flows from Me, just as light radiates from the sun and fragrance emanates from a flower. Sometimes it rushes and envelopes all rumbling & thundering, shaking and waking the world into true import of life. I fill and thrill the whole world with this one Truth of Freedom, My Godhead. I am the Transcendental Bliss, the Absolute Intelligence, the Supreme synthesis of Consciousness that shines in the shrine of every heart. I am the divine inner harmony of the universe in the unruffled stillness of the soul. I am the one music of all life in the deepest depths. I am the immutable & indescribable Atman, the dynamic principle of Existence and the infinite ocean of everlasting glee. In my presence, all hells & heavens are effaced into shadowy nothingness and the whole universe is a mere bubble, ever ready to burst. Night & day get themselves dissolved, pairs of opposites vanish, bondage of matter is broken, name & form evaporate and the whole cosmos melts like a dream and I am Myself the eternal and the all-abiding Reality, the glorious, majestic, infinite & independent Self. I am the chief and unshaken center of gravity making of this whole universe, as it is, a zero. And I bathe the world in Nectar of everlasting Bliss flooding forth from within and thus sweep it off its meum and tuum.




- From Book " The Voice of Babaji : a trilogy on Kriya Yoga "

source text Realized One



No comments:

Post a Comment