Thursday, March 13, 2014

San Deep - I am home


I am home .......as myself.......with only myself.

I don't have any company...... never had.......never will.

I don't come and go………. nor do I stay where I am.

There is no seeking……. because there is nothing which…

…. I am not.... already......

.....nowhere.......where I am not already.

I can't get away from anything…

…. because anything I would want to get away to…….. is only myself.

I can't get anything…….. because all I could get is myself……

…. and I already am myself.

I pretend the dynamics of fear and desire …

….but never does this pretense........ fool.

I pretend to effect the display of actions…… words…… representations…

..and thus conjure up out of myself....

....conceptualized objectified beings …both animate and inanimate…

....through which the display unfolds……

… the objects themselves being nuances of the display out of the pretense.

Nothing of the conjured up display…..captures.

For I am the very transcendence.......... of my own immanence.

The seemingly interest, engagement and the resultant relating....

....with each nuance of the conjured display....

... is an aspect of the dramatized dreamed up display....

…is an aspect of the dreaming pretense.

Nothing more.

Nothing less.



No comments:

Post a Comment