Monday, February 17, 2014

Tim Freke - The Mystery Experience


The Mystery Experience from Timothy Freke on Vimeo.


I want to invite you to immerse yourself in the wonder  that spontaneously arises when we become conscious of the breathtaking mystery of existence.  This life-transforming experience is traditionally described as ‘spiritual awakening’. I call it simply the ‘mystery experience’.
When we dive deeply into the mystery experience we enter a new state of consciousness. We find ourselves knowing something that changes everything. There’s an awe-inspiring oneness with the universe, an ecstatic feeling of limitless love, and an exhilarating passion for the adventure of life.
I have spent my life exploring  the mystery experience and I can guide you directly to it.  If you’d like to taste this deep awake state for yourself, then I invite you to explore my revolutionary new approach to spiritual awakening, by checking out my new book and life-transforming retreats.

Tim website here


 by Scott Zeigler


No comments:

Post a Comment