Saturday, February 11, 2023

Danna Faulds - Inner Listening

 


I'm trying to listen

at the level of soul,

to hear the liquid gold

that flows in from Source,

to receive the mystery

with all my inner senses.

I can't tell you how I

do this exactly. It's a

matter of attuning and

also choosing to receive.

It isn't so much a practice

as a way of life --

opting for quiet so I don't

miss the gifts that come

from who knows where

to keep me focused on

the truth. I'm not sure why

inner listening means so

much to me, but I think

it's why I'm here. Today,

what the universe has to

say to me is this: There is

only one consciousness

shining through the whole.

Open to it. Breathe it in.

Receive it fully. By being

yourself without shame

or excuses, you add your

small puzzle piece to the

infinite frame of the unknown.

 


 

http://dannafaulds.com/ 

 

 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful indeed... I love Danna Faulds. So simple. Thank you for posting this..

    ReplyDelete