Saturday, June 15, 2024

Marcella Leff (After the fall) - My Song

 


My Song
.
Inside us all, a melody plays,
a tune of feelings
through life's maze.
Some hearts have a joyous chime,
while others whisper,
humming softly like mine.
.
When souls connect, their music blends,
in melodious harmony
that never seems to end.
A gentle flute softly in the air
with thundering drums,
goes well together to share
.
But with him, silence filled the air,
no thunder nor crashing waves,
and no silent whispered prayer.
There’s a vacant and quiet space,
an emptied room with a hush,
illuminating his neutral face.
.
Yet, in that hush, a curious thing,
I can hear my hushed soul
and my inner voice rings.
When the quiet calmed the daily din,
I started slowly to sing
and let my inner music in.
.
He had no tune to share,
but held the hushed space
for my heart to bear.
A silent guide with a gentle hand,
to help me hear
what I can command.

 


 

After the fall

 

Poeming  



 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment