Friday, July 17, 2020

Rumi ♡ I Cannot Go on Without You





I can live without others, but I cannot go on without you.
My heart yearns for you. It cannot go anywhere else.

The intellects eyes are intoxicated from you.

The revolving firmaments are insignificant before you.
My joyfulness is in your hands. I cannot go on without you.

My soul simmers from you. My heart drinks a sweetness from you.
My intellect laments for you. I cannot go on without you.

You are my wine – my intoxication – my garden – my spring.
You are my sleep – my refuge – I cannot go on without you.

You are my glory – my majesty – my kingdom – my wealth.
You are my clear water. I cannot go on without you.

Sometimes you move towards fidelity.
Sometime you shift towards infidelity.
You are mine, no matter where you go.

You’ve plundered my heart and broken my repentance.
You are behind all deeds. I cannot go on without you.

If I could live without you the peak of the cosmos would heave turned into its base.
The heavenly garden would have turned into hell. I cannot go on without you
.
You have taken away my sleep, you have washed away my image.
You have separated me from all. I cannot go on without you.

If you cease to be my beloved for a moment I’ll be all ruined.
You are my confidant and companion. I cannot go on without you.

Without you, life is not enjoyable.
Without you, death is not enjoyable.
How can I flee from your sorrow?
I cannot go on without you.



No comments:

Post a Comment