Tuesday, July 17, 2018

Seema Sahoo - Veil



A thunder has risen inside my mind
My breaths are intermingled
With each other
I am frozen
Stunned, speechless, shattered
I am victorious, Yet lost to myself
Standing powerless and vulnerable
I am reflection as well as
The mirror
Shimmering, sparking and reflecting
What intoxication is that?
The pain is echoing inside me day and night
It’s a huge deceit
A magical net of delusions
Fighting with the state of
My heart and mind
Standing with faith
Covered in stained veil
I am naked
I am the veil, I am the shame
I am the stain
Veil is untouched
So is my body
What should I do?
How will I show myself?
To myself?
How will I go home?
I am devastated, shattered
Crushed and broken
I am simple, I am precious
I am special, I am ordinary
I am dark, I am white
I am coiling sand in the sky
I am the relentless rain
That cannot pour down
I am the witching night
I am the wick in lamp
Standing dazed and disoriented
My body is of glass
I am shadow of myself
I am scared just of myself!
My body burning in firewood
Slightly moist and covered
Burning on and on
prolong
What magic
I am the illusion, I am the shadow
I am the soul, I am the body
I am standing dumbfounded
I am standing with faith
In stained veil
I am standing here, there and every where
I am every where



Here 

1 comment:

  1. It is not a mental exercise, read in some book.

    No, I feel it is absolutely authentic, true and real experience,
    beautifully clothing in poem.
    I just feel her breath in her words…
    and her words are not fake, they are really touching the heart…

    I have had a similar experience, very similar….
    It just happens, seemingly by itself…
    I have never, ever was seeking it and I don’t know how it is happening.

    It is very difficult to express with words, something ineffability...

    Thanks to Seema Sahoo as well Michel too, that has found this piece!

    ReplyDelete