Friday, February 16, 2018

Naomi Stone - The greatest love



 It seems I have always
written poetry
that moves my spirit beyond
time and space into a realm
far beyond any words
that could ever truly tell
the story of the glory
of what it reveals to me
It comes as a soft rushing wind
that bursts forth
like a fresh spring of music
comes as a calling
into a kingdom of light
a mystical journey inward
where I can listen
to the songs of the soul
I feel an enchanting beauty
rising like the enchanting mist
from a flowing river
an unseen serenade
spilling from a surrendering love
glowing in the breaking open
of the prism of my heart
There is a deep gifting of God
that swirls and sweeps and shelters
the soul
plunging my spirit
into the presence
of a marvelous silence
glistening like
the play of light on water
or perhaps in the artistic
revelations of a dream
I am cloaked in invisibility
and lost in a mystery
that somehow protects
what I am helpless
to explain
except to cry out
and share the grace
to sing and sing and sing
of the greatest love
that I have ever known



 

No comments:

Post a Comment