Saturday, September 5, 2015

Rev. Priscilla Dross Marcial - Silence

photo Julius Shulman


 When Silence speaks,
very few listen; some say:
“there is no one there!”
to Silence, is she still there?

Silence speaks to your soul
it speaks, it loves, it caresses,
silence is the best healer
as very few know
her foe.

Silence is beautiful
silence is her soul,
when silence and I
married,
I knew I was no longer alone.

In every minute, every second
Silence is with my soul.
Be still my soul, be still
my love, as silence speaks
She speaks of love, she speaks of friendship
Be still while silence speaks..

Silence and me, we never part,
so listen closely and quietly
as silence speaks, she wants to
let you know, Silence is still there! 

Written by: Rev. Priscilla Dross Marcial
Monday, November 27, 2006



2 comments:

  1. Wonderful and beautiful silence is always around us. Many times our silence is talking for us.....Pastor Marcial thank you for everything for the past and the present. Fidel Delagarza. Joplin, Mo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am trying to contact Pastor Marcial,I found many of her items in one of my houses,If anyone knows where she is they can contact me at 407 738 1926.GBY

    ReplyDelete