Saturday, June 6, 2020

Sunyata Emmanuel Sørensen - Silence is the one, eternal Reality

A sign "No visitors - Silence" every would-be
visitor would see near the gate of Sunyata's
home


Silence is the one, eternal Reality, which suffuses and sustains all the actual and temporary
manifestations in the divine Self interplay or Swalila. In his Gita, Sri Krishna sings, “Of the
mountains, I am the Himalaya and of the men of mystic wisdom, I am their Silence. Out from
the eternal Silence issues the Word made Flesh and Phenomena, and into Silence it all returns... With one fragment of myself, I projected all these universes: I remain.”

Sunya Silence is all-comprehending. It innerstands all forms and functions in the divine Maya Lila. It is a poor term symbol for the “ineffable experiencing.” It is the cessation of desires and of false identity with ego. “I”, “me” and “mine” are naughty word symbols in the Advaita mode of
experiencing. In the light of Self-controlled spontaneity, we are naturally fear-free, ego-free and
death-free. 


I was four times in the darshan of Sri Ramana Maharshi at Arunachala. His dynamic and integral
radiance is our living beacon of actual sahaj a samadhi. I asked no question and stated no problem in his presence. Like Dakshinamurti in earlier times, Sri Ramanaji taught us and his fellow rishis, chiefly in mature Silence, in natural, ego-free Self-radiance. Integral grace and inherent freeness radiated from the Maharshi’s pure consciousness. It is transmitted or awakened into, silently and effort-freely in a kind of empathy, according to our receptivity and our maturity. That which recognizes itself is within. The initiation into intuitive and conscious Self-awareness is often conveyed by a look, rarely by touch, and usually in pure Silence. 
It is for us to be ego-still and to attune to receive it.

This Shunya Silence, or advaita Self-experiencing, is essentially name-free and ineffable. Intuition
for the experience can be trained and purified, but assertion or trying to share or to explain is futile.
Words are metaphors and they falsify the Real. Names and labels hide the name-free, the invisible
Reality. Even our beliefs and ideals, concepts and abstractions, are hindrances to the authentic,
integral Self-experiencing in non-dual awareness. Can we be inwardly still to reflect purely? Can we, in graceful empathy, recognize and be our Self in the Silence of fellow pilgrims? Can we experience our Self at joyous ease and in the anandful grace of natural spirituality?

In the light of Self-controlled spontaneity, all our questions and our quest ceases, or ceases to
matter. Ego oblivion is Self-awareness. In ego transcendence, we experience that we are more than
human, more than fussy, fearful and mortal egojies. 
We experience that there is no death of the Real— that we ever are.

Resuming our dharmic interplay in actualities after such advaita experiencing, we are naturally
fear-free and ego-free in tune with our unitive Self—everywhere. In Shunya Silence, we can meet and merge time-freely and ego-freely. This is empathy and karuna grace and gratitude. 
All is well 





 “In this life play I have not
been in quest of Guru, God,
Truth, Grace, Salvation, nivana,
or power lust. I had no ambition
to be different from what I
am. Blessedly, I had escaped
headucation, and I was free
of any imposed knowledge.
I had no property. I did not
marry, I did not belong to any
cliques or creed. I felt all is
within our Self. I had nothing
to assert or resent. Nor had
I anything to boast about or
regret. I was fully contented.
I had joy in ‘that which is” 

~~~~~

 

Full text of "Sunyata Dancing With The Void

~~~~~~

 Sunyata – The typewritten manuscripts 

~~~~~~

Nectar of Sunyata



No comments:

Post a Comment