Monday, May 2, 2016

Mike Jenkins - Be All That You Are





If only you could see and know and feel how truly beautiful you are, nothing would stand in your way. Oh how you would stand astride this world and spill your talents for the uplifting of all, how you would soar above the city skyline and light up the night sky with wondrous rapture.

And how you would soften the coldest of hearts with just a a look. If only you could see and know and feel just how precious you really are, you would share your love in so many ways, free from the rules that say "I can't", "That's not for me", "I'm no good at that" or "They'll never listen to me".

Sweet, sweet child. I listen to you... I am by your side and listen to every word, every breath, every sigh and every cry. Nothing goes unoticed, not one moment is lost.

And so I say be all that you are... every bit of it. The good, the bad and the ugly for nothing is ugly in essence.. everything beautiful is slightly off key. You are the space for all shades of life to be, so be I say... in any way you are. All of it is loved, every aspect of your beautiful being.

I never left you. You left me, to look for me... and here I was, here I am, here I will be always, singing as you, playing this melody that IS you... eternally... 






No comments:

Post a Comment