Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Chuck Surface - WHY?



Why would I journey far, to Holy places,
When the Heart’s Desire is Fulfilled, Here?
If I craved more of Her, I would surely move,
But I cannot, Fullness having stilled my Soul.

When I journey to places of Holiness,
It is because The Beloved, Resting Here,
Lifts Herself from Her Sublime Repose,
Desiring to Dance in the company of Lovers.

Why would I read further to learn more,
Studying descriptions of the indescribable,
When the Alpha and Omega, wordlessly,
Teaches from the depths of my Heart?

I read because the mind, now a Drunken Fool,
Derives such sweet Intoxication and Joy,
From the Drops She Graciously allows to spill,
From the Cup of Incomprehensibility.

Why would I deem any place Dear or Holy,
When my Soul circles the Ka’ba of my Heart,
The Beloved Shining so Brightly, there,
That I am Blinded to Holy and unholy?

I deem a place Dear and Holy when,
Like a babe in The Mother’s Womb,
My Soul kicks in Joyful Recognition,
Of The Beautiful One, embodied there.

The Mother of Mercy has woven Herself,
Into the Fabric of my Heart, mind, and Soul,
So that turning within, in Remembrance of Her,
I find, at the end of my self and all things...

I Am.

This does not glorify the earthen vessel,
As the orthodox jurists would accuse,
But the Wine within, Poured by the Cup Bearer,
Seeping, through Grace, into the clay.

For the Soul of every being is in Essence, Divine,
And journeying from the far frontiers of Heaven,
All may Return, and enter, at last, the Heart,
Vanishing, in the Inner Sanctum of The Beloved.

For all these questions, only one answer...

Love.





No comments:

Post a Comment