Wednesday, August 16, 2017

Jeff Foster - I AM



I am, and I am not.

I have no form. And that is why I cherish this form so deeply.

I have no body. And so I can inhabit my body so completely.

I have no age. And so I can live these precious years so fully, never knowing when the movie called 'Me' will end, timeless yet in love with time, surrendered to the Moment.

I am unlimited. I have no limits. And so I limit myself in ingenious ways. I play with boundaries and edges, multiplicity and Oneness. I love dancing in the in-betweens, bridging gaps, holding on and letting go, grabbing and releasing. All movements are dear to me. I have no bias. I love the opening and the closing too.

I am perfection, and so I love making mistakes. I have nothing to lose, no image to uphold.

I am divinity and I am a mess. I am God and I am a weird, original, flawed, unfinished painting of a human being.

I am life. I am play. I am the joy of discovery.

I witness through the eyes of a newborn, through the eyes of a dying man, through YOUR eyes.

I am pure paradox, complete mystery, utter wonder.

You will never capture me! And yet I am here, always!


 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment