Friday, September 4, 2015

Ravidas - The Name alone is the Truth



The Name alone is the Truth, O Ravidas, It was true in the beginning and shall remain true in the end. It destroyeth all sins and sufferings, and is, indeed, the mine of all true Bliss. Steeped in meditation with one-pointed attention, practice devotion to God, O Ravidas. Let the automatic repetition be continued within, reverberating Sat Naam. When concentration merges into the true Name, and becomes one with It, then one obtains the Supreme Bliss. The lamp burns inside, O Ravidas, and Divine Bliss arises within. You are me, and I am You -- what is the difference between us? We are like gold and the bracelet, or water and the waves. If I did not commit any sins, O Infinite Lord, how would You have acquired the name, 'Redeemer of sinners'? You are my Master, the Inner-knower, Searcher of hearts. The servant is known by his God, and the Lord and Master is known by His servant. Grant me the wisdom to worship and adore You with my body. O Ravi Daas, one who understands that the Lord is equally in all, is very rare.

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment