Friday, April 17, 2015

Byron Katie - After Life



"The woman interviewing me today asked if I believed in an afterlife. I said yes, completely, and no, completely. The afterlife is now, and everyone talks about believing in now until they see it as just another concept that isn't true and eventually they begin to see that actually now is the afterlife that they always wondered about. She asked me why I believed in the afterlife and what is the afterlife, and it never ceases to amaze me that the obvious is not understood. Why do I believe in the afterlife? This moment is after the past and that makes this moment the only afterlife possible to "not" believe in, because that now is gone, and so is this one. Poof! Live, a slight of mind, until it's not.

The afterlife is what happened after I brushed my teeth this morning.
This moment ends my whole life. Finally I am living in the afterlife.
You, as you believe you to be, have never been born, you are a mere ghost of your own imagination.

What to see and experience the afterworld? This is it! It happens in the afterlife. It's happening now, it happens each moment. I call it heaven! Are you there yet?"


No comments:

Post a Comment