Saturday, February 21, 2015

Nisargadatta Maharaj - Nothing ever goes wrong



Suffering is exclusively the result of attachment or resistance,
it is a sign of lacking readiness to go on, to flow with life.
In my world, nothing ever goes wrong.
It is your restlessness that causes chaos.
Love is will, the will to share your happiness with all. 

Being happy, making others happy, this is the rhythm of love.
If you are angry or in pain, separate yourself from anger and pain and watch
them.
Externalization is the first step to liberation.

The real does not die, the unreal never lived.
Set your mind right and all will be right.
When you know that the world is one, that humanity is one,
you will act accordingly.
But first of all you must attend to the way you feel, think and live. 
Unless there is order in yourself, there can be no order in the world.
Nothing is done by me, everything just happens.
I do not expect, I do not plan, I just watch events happening,
knowing them to be unreal.

Everybody dies as he lives. I am not afraid of death,
because I am not afraid of life.
I live a happy and shall die a happy death. Misery is to be born, not to die.
You do not have any problems, only your body has problems...In your world,
nothing stays, in mine nothing changes.
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment