Wednesday, May 15, 2013

J.C. Amberchele - Being


            

WHAT AM I?

The Great Ones, the sages of every age, tell me what to look
for. They say that the answer lies not elsewhere but right
where I am, here where I am both the center and the source
of the universe. They say that, contrary to what I may think
I am, what I really am is formless, boundless, timeless,
and deathless; that I am utterly transparent, empty, not an
object. They say that this clarity that lies at the very heart
of my humanity is none other than the Self, God, Buddha,
Tao, and the Beloved, and that to see and be this requires no
change, no achievement, no struggle, for it is already what I
am; in fact, I cannot not be it. They say that no one else can
tell me what I am, that I must see for myself, and should I
discover this and live consciously from this, all will be right,
all will be true.

Intro to his book "THE HEAVENLY BACKFLIP: Seeing And Being The Unfigureoutable"
read more here

No comments:

Post a Comment