Saturday, April 27, 2013

Matt Kahn - I Am


I Am


I am the kingdom that you seek,
the simple truth that words can't speak.
I am the Buddha's silent vow,
and every question asking how.
Within all shapes and in-between,
I am the space that rests unseen.
I am the spark engulfing mind,
the noticer, you'll never find.
With inquiry, you'll find what's true,
I am this breath that breathes as you.

I am the stars, I am the sky,
I am the life that cannot die.
I am this word that came and passed,
like a sound in time, that cannot last.
I am the now, I am what's here,
and every thought, that's seen so clear.
I am the love, I am the light,
I am the dark that's burning bright.
I am the grace, I am the heart,
I am what can't be pulled apart.
I am the trees, I am the birds,
I am the dream that reads these words.
I am the war, I am the peace,
and all resolve, when choices cease.
I am the joy, I am the dance,
of temporary circumstance.

I am the all, I am the one,
the truth that is, when all is done.
I am the life, just passing through,
I'm what remains, and so are you.


© Copyright 2011 True Divine Nature, LLC

No comments:

Post a Comment